Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weird Fears and Non-Fears

FEAR: Haunted Houses. Never again. Almost peed my pants.
FEAR: Things getting in my eyes. Escalator tread, pieces of wood from wood flooring (probably the biggest one) bird feet, you name it.
NON-FEAR Huge and Small spiders. If they are tarantulas or babies I don't care
it's the medium sized ones that scare me
FEAR Losing my hearing/sight/smell/taste/touch etc etc
FEAR Heights
NON FEAR flying/falling with style... makes no sense I know.

And avengers sh** to brighten your day




Dumb thing a person once asked about the Avengers movie: "Why isn't Batman and Supergirl in this movie?"

Reasons this is a stupid question:
1.) Your grammar sucks. Aren't* You are referring to more than one person... Aren't*
2.) Batman is a DC comic, not a Marvel comic... idiot.
3.) There is no such significant thing as "Supergirl" Wonder Woman you noob.

Stay Classy, J.Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment