Friday, October 19, 2012

The Avengers and My True Love

So everyone who knows me well enough that'd I call them my friend knows that I have a slight obsession with The Avengers/Captain America. (Slight meaning, I'm pretty sure Kerri and I both saw it in theaters four times... whoopsies.) I'm pretty sure Chris Evans and I are soulmates and meant to be in love with each other forever in a polygamous relationship with my best friend and platonic soulmate, Kerri.

How I show people at college how I feel about being forever alone on a friday, watching these movies of beauty instead of being as social as I could be...
* dislaimer * I know the quality is sh**. That is because my webcam is sh**. First world problems. Deal with it.
HOW I ACTUALLY FEEL AND HOW MY BEAUTIFUL MAINE FRIENDS KNOW AND UNDERSTAND ME TO BE.
This should be a f***ing meme. Priceless. Love.
Stay... Classy.
J.Ellen.


P.S. DVD's lovely presents from Rachel from Maine/Ohio... Thanks Rachel!



No comments:

Post a Comment