Friday, October 19, 2012

Marriage and Bad Photo Editing

So uhm. BYU took things a SMIDGE too far and placed these free bridal magazines. F***ing everywhere. EVERYWHERE. ALL the places. I'm thinking, okay okay... I get it. You want us to date other mormons. But I mean, there's a whole stack of them next to a freshman dorm... Sometimes when we're bored we find late night couples making out and either wish the sprinklers would hurry up and turn on or we give them bridal magazine just to be a pain in the a**. The guys always think it's funny, and the girls never do... huh.. topic for another post... anyway... So I'm relatively bitter about marriages. HOLY SH**?! A mormon at BYU who doesn't want to get MARRIED?! I know. I've also half-a** sworn repeatedly throughout this blog. Whatever. #rebellife #duckface #justkidding-I'd never say any of that and be serious.. ANYWAY: AHEM: So marriage to me is an ancient institution that has become a show of how nice your a** is and how much money you can spend. It seems silly to me that's all. So sue me.
      Second first-world-problem being embraced here: Bad Photo editing. There are more than enough technologies that this should be unacceptable... I would have worsened this by using comic sans but it was not available on this sh** website. Note my use of stickers and lack of actually centering the photo... so much cleverness. *Again* my built in camera sucks: Not my fault*** So this is a shout out to all this photo editing crap that looks like a dora the explorer plastic backpack that was thrown up on by the wal-mart craft section... this needs to stop:
I'm a f***ing artist. My hand drawn fire and little jelly bean minion are my pride and glory for this photo. I also made a sad face to speak to your emotions. Is it working?
Stay Classy, and for pete's sake enough live laugh love snuggles n' sh**
J.Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment