Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tips and Mind tricks / K.Stew Continewed

So I've drastically changed my eating habits. I used to just eat whatever the frick I wanted, and I started on the path of the dreaded freshman fifteen. My love handles got weirder and I was like meh. Do want to sleep. (hey hey by the way... curves are sexy... I just get them in ALL the wrong places.) and I was like what the... so yeah. It's only been three days but here are a couple tips and tricks I've picked up:

unhealthy foods: Tell yourself LATER not NEVER. You can eat it later. 7th day my friends, 7th day. If you can live through six days of vegetables and sadness, you can eat what you like on the 7th. If you say "never" you'll always fail.

second, don't say "I can't eat that" say, "I don't eat that" saying "can't" makes you feel like you're missing out; "don't" does make you sound pretentious, but you're tricking your brain into positive thinking. i.e. Vegetarians. Used to be one. Had to stop because I had an iron deficiency. But, I succeeded for a YEAR because it's not that I couldn't eat meat... but I DIDN'T eat meat.

The bet: I hate spending money, those of you who've read the rest of the blog know this, so I made a bet. Everytime I eat extra sweet treats, I have to pay my friend Rachel 5 dollars and eventually give up my favorite sweatpants (Uhm. NO. Not happening) So, more incentive to do this for a month!

Okay on to bigger and better things that don't make me want to binge on cookies and nutella:

Let's discuss one of my fave people in the world of acting: K.Stew. (Kristen Stewart if you're a dumba** and couldn't figure that out) I mentioned her briefly in my post about twilight (referred to as "pants" courtesy of theoatmeal.com. brilliant website by the way, visit it if you are not a boring, humorless prude... or prepare to be insulted if you are) But I just REALLY want to DIG INTO the deep world of magic of K.Stew.

First of all,what is this face. Is she capable of ANYTHING but this face? I think not:
I'm just pointing this out
I just don't understand a.) the attraction b.) how she got jobs ever. Snow White and the huntsmen... was just uncomfortable. I was like I can't even focus on what is going on right now because I'm distracted by Kristen Stewart in a BAD way. I'm just hurt and confused and troubled deeply by this idea that she CANNOT play anyone but herself. WHY do people like her if I have never believed a SINGLE role she has played. Feel free to comment and explain the attraction to K.Stew. Also, she cheated on Robert Pattinson. What. The. Eff. Is. Wrong. With. You? Oh that's right, you're the ever encompassing pants that anyone can put themselves into. Makes sense.

Some K.Stew memes that deeply touch my heart.. or my spleen... whatever:





No comments:

Post a Comment