Thursday, October 25, 2012

People say RANDOM shiz

Okay, so ever since I've been at BYU, people have just out of no where been saying the most RANDOM things about me and to me. Here are a couple examples that I thought you'd find amusing.

1: So I'm walking up the hellish, long, uphill ramp connecting my dorm complex to the main campus where classes are, minding my own short little obviously a freshman business, when some guy going the opposite direction says "whoa. you have really big ears." excuse me... what? Where did ... what the.. I don't .. even.. .whatever

Thank you Captain Obvious, do you want a prize? Yes, my ears are awfully large and stick out quite significantly, however... why would say that to a random stranger? XD haha, anywho. congrats to him on his observation skills, I happen to love my ears thank you very much.

2. "haha, her legs are really white." T_T No. Sh**. Sherlock. That's like walking up to a black person and being like "whoa, you're legs are really dark." Well no duh you moron, I'm really pale, blonde and blue eyed. My legs aren't going to look all snooki n' sh** okay?

<--felt about like this


 2a. I go to a school where shorts have to go down to your f***ing knees. I am not about to wear 35 mom with 4 kids shorts at 18 thank you very much, so I wear skinny jeans almost everyday, my legs haven't gotten sun for like two months. Back off barbie. 2b. you caught me on the way to the all women's workout room. I'm not going to put on tanner sh** to go work out in a nasty sweaty room full of nasty sweaty women. No thank you. 2c. I was going to the gym, you were going to the cafeteria, you are not allowed to judge me

Anyway, I just those were funnay and exceedingly random
Stay Classy,
J.Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment