Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lazy A** Texters/Typers/Stuff About Life/Other... sh**

It does NOT take that long to slip your little finger to the shift key to capitalize "I" and "I'm" ... we all get lazy but every. single. time? really?
It does NOT take that long to learn the difference between you're and your.
You're = you are --> You're an idiot.
Your = possession --> Your parents were idiots for not using a condom.

lmao ... lmao... LI-MAUUU! I just always want to say that out loud like a crazy person when I read that sh**. Heh.

There, their, and they're.
They're = They are --> They're saggy idiots
Their = possession --> Their parents were idiots for still not using a condom
There = a place --> There are free condoms over there, don't be an idiot, use one. Don't repeat your parents mistakes.

Happenings in life and such and such and pictures and gifs and good things:

How I feel about Exams:


How I feel about college:

How I feel about being an adult:

How I feel about having to shave my legs:

How I feel about filling out a FAFSA... Again

How I feel about LES MIS COMING OUT IN DECEMBER WITH HUGH JACKMAN

How I feel about  people referring to me as "Beth's Roommate" (I love you Beth. This just needed to be on here.)


So yeah... that's pretty much my life at the moment.
Stay Classy, You're a human, and your life depends on it
(see what I did there? Sons of the Pharaoh and their sisters! They're the correct forms of your and you're! I did it again! And again... and again... and again...)
J.Ellen





No comments:

Post a Comment