Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Signs that I don't like you

1.) I consistently don't capitalize my I's and always forget apostrophes. I am quite a grammar Nazi, so this is a big, "I don't really want to talk to you so I'm going to be completely lazy whilst talking to you."
2.) I am not sarcastic around you. It's a symbol of my endearment. If I am not sarcastic around you, I probably don't like you enough to indulge you in my quality, dry humor.
3.) If you don't like, or at least appreciate horses, I probably don't like you.
4.) If you think wearing fur is okay, I probably don't like you.
5.) One letter answers. HUGE symbol: I definitely don't like you and don't want to talk to you.
6.) If you are discriminatory, (race, orientation, religion etc.) I don't want to say I don't like, because that's kind of reverse discrimination, but I don't. If you are going to discriminate, you're kind of asking for it, sorry. I'm not here to be nice. I'm here to be honest.
7.) If I have to correct your Mean Girls, Back to the Future, Freaky Friday, Disney/Pixar, JennaMarbles etc. etc. etc. quotations... You are irritating me. If you can't quote it correctly, don't quote it.
8.) If you insult Kewwoh, I immediately refuse to like you. Ever. The End.

                Stay Classy, don't piss me off,
                                   J.Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment