Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 2 -- Boys and their food

It's only for a month it's only for a month it's only for a month
SERIOUSLY. I WANT CAKE AND FRIES AND CAKE AND MINT BROWNIES AND MINT BROWNIES AND FRIES AND SH**. GUYS. we can do this. We can do this. One month. Just ooonnnne baaaabby little month.

Why is this so hard?
1.) I'm f***ing starving.
2.) Salad tastes like sh** after you eat after every meal
3.)Sweet treats/ all things delicious are so hard to resist
4.) GOSHDARNEFFINGMOTHERFATHERING BOYS.

I see these boys, muscled, lovely, tall thin atheltic...et effing cetera... and they are eating a cheeseburger with fries, a pasta dish smothered in cheese, effing pork chops with sauce and sh** a large overflowing salad covered in cheesy dressing deliciousness, ALL the desserts available, some crepes, soup, mini pizzas and chocolate milk. F*** YOU. That is why this is so darn hard. Because they have EVERYTHING I want to be eating on their plates and the cafeteria type place here. You pay one fee and eat whatever you want. I'm like mm. Dressingless, cheeseless, interesting toppingless salad.Yummo. FALSE. Why were girls screwed with this baby making sh** where we have to be fat in order to satisfy the needs of caveman God, yet supposed to be thin for society? What is that?! While guys don't have baby birthing pains and periods (WHOA I SAID THE P WORD... Penis. I SAID THE OTHER ONE. get over it.) and can eat whateveeer they want. I call BS on that and it is unfair.

Anyway, stay strong my friends! 1 day, 3 weeks 6 days. Remember, this will get easier becuase our bodies will stop craving the CRAP it's used to receiving! Then we will feel healthy and strong! Or... something like that... I think.

Stay Classy, and always be sarcastically tastefully offensive,
J.Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment