Saturday, October 13, 2012

UGLY. IS. JUST. FINE.

So girls have this thing where they just... can't be ugly. (wow... groundbreaking.) I get up and pick out these stupid little outfits and do my hair and make-up and sh** but what I'm talking about is picture taking. WHY do we always feel the need to stare at the camera with a fake-a** smile?! Necessary?! I think no. And if they take an "ugly" picture... it's like... wow, I'm glaring at the camera kind of sexually... how ugly T_T... I was thinking ugly more like this:


(insert choice adjectives) ex-boyfriend on the left right here.       awesome kid from school here.
There. That's much better. (ain't I a beauty?) Yes. This is me. ^^^Did I untag this photo? F&$% NO. I don't look like this all the time, so why should I be ashamed that I can manipulate my face and not be like look at this totes awesome picture of me standing in the SAME POSITION I ALWAYS STAND IN BECAUSE IT MAKES MY A** LOOK BETTER. <-- totally do this.  I have girls take "ugly" pictures and then REFUSE to keep them ANYWHERE in technological existence. I'm like, if everyone KNOWS you're not trying to be pretty, why try so darn hard? NO ONE CARES. Why do we feel the need to stand in an awkward line with fake smiles. Why? just... no.

 Embrace yo Ugly Face, Stay Classy
J.Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment