Thursday, November 29, 2012

WTF BYU/Mormon Pick Up Lines/Mormon Swears/Shiz Mormons say

Holy frick girl, you aren't worthy to take me to the temple (why?) because you're smokin'.

Frick
DAMAGE.
Shiz.
Darn.
Flipping
Fricking
Freaking
Witch

Hey girl, I just got off my mission, and I'm looking for a new companion ;)

Shoot. I forgot to bless my doughnut.
"Please bless this doughnut that it will nourish and strengthen my body"

Darnit
Dangit
Holy Crap
Holy Frick
Holy Shiz

Jimmmeeerrrrr

I had a revelation, we are supposed to get married (Well I had a revelation, and it wasn't you)

Should I talk to the bishop about that NCMO? (For those of you not at BYU, pronounced "Nick-Moe" and means Non-commital Make-out)

See here's the thing, this is sh** I've actually heard at BYU. Weirdest culture. EVER. Anyway, enjoy this awkward penguin as a mormon:

It's true. We're the only school well you always have to check someone's f**ing finger to see if someone's married before pursuing... most of the time... they are.
#Single at the college with the most engagements/marriage
SUCCESS.
Stay Classy, Staying bitter and single
J.Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment