Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holy Muffins Happiness

Things that bring me joy:

Morgan Spencer, your blog is fantastic. I just need it in my life. *This is how I feel about reading it.
(Where else would I be able to find a gif of Steve Carell riding a bear?)
*How I feel about eating carbohydrates (muffins, bread, cake, etc)
*How I feel about completing a checklist (yes, even one of them where I put extra things that are super easy to do so I can have to satisfaction of crossing something off)
Ultimate happiness: Chris Evans walking into my history class, sweeping me up in his arms, and taking me to his house. Where we do anything. Anything. just .... anything. We could watch the simpsons and drink horrible things and that'd be fine. We could play on giant trampolines and that'd be fine. He could let me sit there at him shirtless, that would be fine too. Anything. Literally, anything.
mmmmm... break me off a piece of THAT kit kat bar
Stay... so not classy
J.Ellen






No comments:

Post a Comment