Monday, November 5, 2012

"Gay Marriage"

Okay so this is the third time I've mentioned this sensitive topic, but it's in the elections tomorrow from Maine where I'm from so I wanted to talk about it a bit once more.

1. Gay Marriage is kind of a stupid term. You don't say "I got interacially married last friday" uhm no.
2. Allowing LGBTQ peoples to marry DOES NOT EQUAL GETTING MARRIED TO ANIMALS. Dog = may have feelings, but does not rationalize and make decisions about life, love, marriage, and law. Okay? Human does not equal dog. Morons.
3. OH MY GOSH. IT DOESN'T AFFECT  YOU. "I don't want to see gays making out in front of me and my kids!" I personally don't want to see ANYONE making out. The end. Bitter and Single. Don't curr.
4. "It's not traditional!" and uhm. Selling your daughter for three goats is "traditional" that doesn't mean you should do it in today's society.
5. If you cannot tell a gay person TO THEIR FACE that they literally don't deserve any of the rights that you enjoy, than you don't really have anything to say.

I have yet to hear a mildly intelligent argument on the matter. Humor me.




Stay Classy, Fight rapists and murderders, not people truly in love,
J.Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment