Friday, November 30, 2012

Some Fitness Updates and Of Course... Some funny additions

Okay so I'm making my 2013 New Years Resolutions early, so I can get a head start, why wait  until tomorrow to do what you can accomplish today? A big thing I want to focus on is not focusing on shedding pounds, but feeling healthy, being full of energy, and reflecting that on the outside. Also, my new goal is to run a half marathon. Yep. Being dumped on my ass made me stress eat and then I just hated myself even more. People who secretly hate themselves are the ones who eat garbage. YOUR BODY IS NOT A GARBAGE CAN. However, after my friend Rachel and I made a bet, I went one month without eating sweets with the exception of Halloween and I FELT awesome. So, if I can not eat sweets, you can to. I am an emotional eater, but I'm committed to changing my body and mind.

My New Years Resolutions:
Complete a half marathon (13.1 Miles, as of now, I can't even run one. So don't feel like I'm one of those crazy fitness girls who can already run like 8. I'm starting at the beginning, just like most of you)
Be able to do 50 Consecutive Push Ups
Be able to do a full split (Flexibility is important too!)
Stop Consistently Eating Junk Food (for at LEAST two months at a time)
Stop Making Excuses
Make Every Day Count -- Make an effort to do something every day to make that day worth living

I want to be able to do this for ME. Because I am worth it, even if some people have made me feel like I'm not. 

PUSH HARDER EVERY DAY!

Stay Classy, Let's Get Fit!
J.Ellen

P.S. Okay, serious part over, here are some mildly offensive and funny things:

you're welcome. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment