Monday, November 12, 2012

Wee!

So yeah, I really haven't had the faintest idea of what to write about recently. So here's a list of things I'd rather do than my homework

blog, jump up and down for no reason, shave my legs (that says something), read about exercises I'll probably never do, plan menus I'll never use, go to the vending machine and stare at all the things I want to eat, look up random immigrants, look up random mythologies from various sources, hide my greek yogurts, reorganize my greek yogurts, eat my greek yogurts, sort my greek yogurts by flavor, eat an apple and simultaneously think about eating cake, draw pictures of Marilyn Monroe that look like drag queens, look up pictures of cats, memebase, silently judge people on facebook, and wish that I could be a boy for one day so I could pee my name into a bank of snow. Yep. That's about it :)

Also, ladies and gents but I don't actually know any gents that would read this blog, so ladies: We have ONE week left of exercising and eating healthy! We've got this! Ugh, then I have to post pictures. I dono'tr eally look any different, sorry, but I DO feel better because I'm filling my body with healthy foods instead of crap. Wee.

              Stay Classy,
                       J.Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment