Thursday, November 8, 2012

Funnies and The Beginnings of a Bucket List


Just because...

*Attend an Andre Rieu/Mirusia concert. Don't know who these people are? Shame on you. Youtube.
*Go streaking (should probably do this before I get old and wrinkly and saggy... although... then people will excuse it as me being crazy and old... decisions)
*Skydiving -- duh.
*Visit Egypt, France, Ireland, Italy, China, Kenya, South Africa, Peru, Guatemala, Alaska, New Orleans, India etc.
*Pee my name into a bank of snow... I guess I'd have to be a dude for that one... dammit.
* I'll come up with more later, for now, enjoy these cat pictures, which I got from this funny JennaMarbles video which explains how I feel about like... financial aid applications, college applications, transfer applications (stay tuned!) and other funny stuff like... shaving my armpits. Takes so long... lol sadface. (I never say LOL by the way, watch the video.)





No comments:

Post a Comment