Monday, November 5, 2012

What Happened in my Life Today ... WTF.

Somethings that happened in my dorm all at the same

*The hammer dance simultaneous with the Space Jame song that I know all the words to and was singing
*My roommate running to the broom with her pants hanging off her a**
*800 crunches. F*** yeah.
*covering our faces with toothpaste because yeah. We have acne. F*** being a teenage girl. This sh** sucks. then blow drying our faces so toothpaste doesn't get on pillows and nastify the effing dorm room.
*stalking attractive males
* velociraptor walking/bird calls
*creepily chanting "I don't know..." over and over and over...
*Redeciding I was an ugly crier. You know those nasty little girls who look like THIS when they cry:
Yeah. Eff you.
This is what I look like (enjoying my make-up hair, and wardrobe choice? yeah. sexy muthu&$%^*$&) So yeah....
Beauty in its purest form.

So here's what I'm saying, I needed to act a little crazy this evening. And I did. And I liked it.
J.Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment