Sunday, November 18, 2012

HAS IT BEEN A MONTH ALREADY?!

So, it was a sweet-less month, full of healthier eating and going to the gym 2-4 times a week. I don't look that much different, but I really do FEEL different. I have a lot more energy, my bum and hamstrings are WAY HARDER than they used to be, I lost 1/2 inch off my waste, and I JUST started getting calf lines! I LOVE SWEETS AND THINGS OF DELICIOUSNESS, more than anyone I've ever met. I like delicious things. I like cookies. I like cakes. I like brownies. I like fudge. But (with the exception of halloween haha) when I DON'T eat these things, I HONESTLY feel SO much better! I made a bet with Rachel that if I ate any sweet, I had to pay her five dollars per sweet up to 20$ and then I had to give her my favorite sweatpants, and then pay her $6 for every sweet after that. HUGE INCENTIVE TO NOT EAT SWEETS! Thanks Rachel! So anyway, I promised pictures of before and after not eating sweets for a month. It's nothing like JENNY CRAIG DRASTIC WEIGHT WATCHERS BUY THIS PRODUCT F*** YEAH, but I think there IS an improvement! While the bet is off, I am going to continue. I'm going to try to eat EVEN healthier and work even harder, and I'll post pictures right before I go back to Maine, let's try to do this together! I promise to eat less sweets than I did before (but I AM going to eat SOME now that I don't have to pay Rachel for them haha, but MODERATION is key! :) ) and work out more than I did before.

                 Stay Classy!
                         J.Ellen

THE BEFORES AND AFTERS: Yes, I'm a poochin' that lil' stomach out. mmmhmm. I'm also intentionally looking sad... Sad Yeni is Sad. BUT.... :D WEEEEE Another month! I am impressed with the changes, although not drastic and I'm going to try to continue for another month! WE CAN DO THIS! Please note: This skirt used to be SUPER tight, and it still is, but it bunches and has space all around, so while it is less bun-flattering than it was, it shows progress! WEE!

So here are the front shot comparisons:




And the sides: This is the one I was impressed with!


You know you go to a mormon school when your roommate has a Romney poster above her bed... whoopsies ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment