Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#MakeItCount

So there's the whole #makeitcount nike bullshit whatever blah blah blah. I've decided to do it for the new year ( sorry haven't posted in a while... been busy and shit whatever...) OKAY

So today: I decided less than 2 days ago that I was going to go live in Virginia with my sister. Spontaneity is the spice of life my friends. So yeah, my making it count for today, is moving to Virginia. we are currently stuck in PA with some car troubles but should be on the way shortly... 6hrs left. baaaaaaaaaaaah.

Okay so we're stuck at one of my sister's husband's friend's house and we're watching Nicolas Cage movies... BAHAHAHAHAHA. He's such a terrible actor. Here are some funny Nicolas Cage stuffs to observe... (snicker**) because I can't have a post without SOMETHING mildly bitchy and funny:

Face Swaps:

Personal Nightmare: (read the titles. they are funny. and scary.)




Annnnd a video: lots of swears <--counts as a warning


meehhhh heh heh heh heh XD

Stay Classy, 
J.Ellen




No comments:

Post a Comment